Liza Rodewald is an entrepreneur and Software Engineer with 16+ years of technical experience. In 2004, her desire to have a more flexible lifestyle lead her to entrepreneurship. Since then, she has launched 3 companies in the software and services industry.
She is currently the Founder and CEO of MadSkills providing flexible work options for professionals while serving middle market companies with quality virtual talent on demand.
Liza is an active duty military spouse married to an Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Soldier, mother to four crazy kiddos and likes to spend her spare time exploring her new home state of Hawaii.
On this episode we talk about:
- How Liza launched into entrepreneurship with revenue from Day 1
- Key skills and strategies she used to run her professional services business
- How she validated market need and became a co-founder of Madskills
- Trends in the Future of Work and how Liza is already thinking ahead
- Key leadership learnings you need to know and how she runs her teams while balancing timezones and family time
Tune in here: