Purposefully Pivoting Health Conversations With WellSeek
Monica Mo, PhD is the Founder and CEO of WellSeek, a brand and media company on a mission to dispel myths and spread truth in the health and wellness world.
She’s the Curating Editor of the WellSeek Collective and a member of the Council of Directors at True Health Initiative, a global coalition of world-renowned health experts alongside David L. Katz, Sanjay Gupta, and Deepak Chopra, and has been featured in Thrive Global and BuzzFeed.
Monica created WellSeek as a way to guide everyone towards discovering their own path to health and happiness. As a former biotech scientist, Monica was a member of the academic teams that pioneered the “Google map of human metabolism” that was featured in TIME, CNET and CNN.
In this episode we are talking about:
- How Monica found her purpose and path to wellness starting with BioTech research
- What she learned from the Venture Capital (VC) fundraising process that pivoted her business
- Why building a brand and media company became more purposeful than her initial nutritional app idea
- What is a brand and how it might influence what happens in moments of crisis
- Also how to shift your views on health and wellness beyond trendy diets